Terms & Condition
Breezydeals.com’ (“we”, “our”, “us”, “site”) gives you the opportunity to find great deals, discount coupons, and other promotional offers. As we value the positive contributions, we have created this Acceptable Use Policy which clearly defines guidelines on User Content and the Appropriate Use of the Site.
The term ‘You’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website/ Application, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872; ii) and provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 .
BREEZYDEALS.COM ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Our intentions for publishing an Acceptable Use Policy (“policy”) are to protect employees, partners, affiliates, Merchants, and the company from illegal or damaging actions by any individual or company. Our intentions are not at all to impose restrictions on anyone but any violation, knowingly or unknowingly, of this policy may be subject to consequences.
The consequences of violating Acceptable Use Policy may include, but not limited to, immediate account termination. We will verify compliance with this policy through various methods and any member found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action. Any exception to the policy must be approved by us in advance.
This policy applies to all members including users, employees, contractors, Merchants, and others affiliated with third parties.
What Actions May Violate the Policy?
- Fake Reviews and Votes – Though we encourage feedback to improve our offerings, any review or vote that is automated, solicited, fraudulent, or no made in good faith will be considered fake.
- Unauthorized Copying of Copyrighted Material – Any kind of unauthorized digitization or distribution of the copyrighted material from our site is strictly prohibited and may attract penalties.
- User Content Compensation – In case you pay or compensate in any manner a user of the site to post any user content, it will not be acceptable as per our policies. Also, you are prohibited to accept any payment from a third-party for posting User Content.
- Posting Inappropriate User Content – Our policies prohibit anyone from posting any unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, invasive, vulgar, racial, hateful, or otherwise objectionable User Content on this site.
- Link to Competitive Sites – We believe in fair play and that’s why imposing restrictions on mentioning or linking to competitive sites. Also, we encourage not posting or including any censored site links in your signature or content.
- Violation of the Rights – Any violations of the rights of any individual or company protected by copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property are strictly prohibited.
What Actions Are Not Acceptable?
Below, but not limited to:-
- Posting objectionable content in any way on the site
- Misrepresenting your identity and/or affiliation with a person or entity
- Posting any objectionable or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials
- Manipulating identifiers in any way
- Posting material that contains viruses or could harm this site in any way
- Posting inappropriate or scanned coupons
- Posting content that contains inappropriate content
- Posting inappropriate or objectionable images, videos or links
- Misleading users by making any sale or purchase offers
- Posting warnings or other private issues
- Sending unsolicited email messages or other advertising messages to individuals
- Using another individual’s account or attempt to hack any account
- Not making reasonable efforts to protect your passwords against unauthorized use or access
What are the General Acceptable Guidelines for Using this Site?
Users can easily avoid violating any policies or rights by following a few guidelines which includes below, but not limited to:-
- We accept PG-13 images and avatars as we don’t encourage undressing or nudity.
- We accept unobjectionable images and videos only.
- We encourage the protection of digital materials and, therefore, imposed certain restrictions on their usage.
- We are not responsible for any bad trades as we only provide a platform to Merchants and users. You trade on your own risk.
- We encourage our users to follow all the forum-specific rules.
- We insist our users to promptly report the loss or unauthorized disclosure of any proprietary information.
- We encourage our users to abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
Users are only permitted to use this site for lawful purposes and any other use or misuse of any product or service is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account for any reason without prior notice. Also, we reserve the right to modify, remove, or move the location of any User Content for any reason.
All users are requested and expected to respect the privacy and personal rights of others. From time to time, Breezydeals.com may revise the Acceptable Use Policy…
COPYRIGHTS STATEMENT, POLICY AND GUIDANCE
No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form via photocopying or other electronic or mechanical methods as all Content Copyright are reserved. All Content Copyright and All Rights Reserved by their Respective Owners.
This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including the text, graphics, photos, and other contents where everything is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws. Though all rights are reserved by their respective owners, Breezydeals.com owns a copyright in the selection, arrangement, and enhancement of any content.
Infringement Reporting Procedures
Breezydeals.com or we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect all our users or third-parties to do the same. If you find that any deal, submission, or ay content has been used in a way that leads to copyright infringement, feel free to forward the complaint to us. We respond to copyright infringement claims in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Also, we follow a proper legal procedure for responding to claims of trademark infringement.
In any copyright infringement scenario, you may notify us by either sending a written notice or mail. The notice should include:
- Copyright infringement work identification and the location on the site of the allegedly infringing work.
- Your complete information, including, without limitation, name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith and the information in the notification is true to your knowledge and you would like to bring it to our attention.
- A statement confirming that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Signature, physical or electronic, of a person authorized to send us a notice that includes copyright infringement information or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
We require the above-mentioned information to meet the legal requirements and follow the process set out in the DMCA. Breezydeals.com reserves the right to terminate any right of any party to use the site in case of any copyright infringes.
Any unauthorized use of a trademark or service mark is subject to legal action. In case of any trademark infringement, notify us by sending us a written notice. The notice should include:
- Trademark infringement identification and its location on our site
- Details including your name, address, and email address
- A statement confirming that you want to bring our attention to the trademark infringement
- A statement confirming that the information is accurate as per your knowledge
- Signature, physical or electronic, of the owner of the content or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Trademark registration or serial number
It is to be noted that an infringement suit can be filed only for the violation of a trademark that is registered. Also, only a registered proprietor of the trademark or an authorized person could launch infringement proceedings.
The Breezydeals.com logos and variations are trademarks owned by Breezy Deals, Inc. or its related entities. All rights of using these trademarks are reserved by Breezy Deals. The marks on our site that are not owned by us may be under license from the trademark owner. Therefore, you may not use Breezy Deals’ name, logos, or trademark without our express permission.
In case of any Patent infringement, send us a written notice. The notice should include:
- Identification ofthe product infringing your patent
- Location of the allegedly infringing work on the site
- Details including your name, address, and email address
- Confirmation that the infringement information is true to your knowledge
- Copy of the relevant court order
- Patent registration number and details
Any disputes arising out of or related to Copyright and Trademark Infringement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Breezydeals.com is located. Once you notify about the infringement, Breezydeals.com will respond to all the notices as per the applicable laws.
In case of any willful infringement, the infringer may face a substantial financial penalty or end up paying damages suffered by the copyright or patent holder. The provisions of these actions apply equally to its affiliates, merchants, and any third-party content providers or licensors.
We reserve the right to remove any content from our site or terminate the accounts of users who are repeatedly involved in infringing the copyrights or any other rights of others. We can remove the content and terminate user accounts without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
The use of this site by you and your company is at your own risk.
Please use the following details to send copyright or trademark notices:
C/O Vijay Kumar B XIII/219, Shashrti Market, Kapurthala -144601, Punjab.